Lotus flower with caption Namaste.
Food and Water:
- Come to class 5-10 minutes early so we can begin class on time.
- Please, no perfumes.
- Turn off cell phones.
- Wear comfortable, non-constricting clothing that will allow the instructor to see your alignment.
- Avoid bulky jewelry.
- Clean feet, as we do perform the asanas with bare feet.
Food and Water:
- An empty stomach is best.
- If you must eat - a light meal an hour before class or for a heavy meal a few hours before class.
- Drink plenty of water before and after class.
- Please leave water bottles in the entry or on the shelves in the studio.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. You are considered registered when you have paid.
- You may register at anytime during the session provided there is room in the class.
- Drop-ins are welcome! However, please check with me prior to attending to make sure the level is correct for you and there is space available.
- You may make up missed classes any time during the session for which you are registered.
- Make ups do not carry over to another session except in the case of extended illness or injury.
- In the case of class being cancelled due to inclement weather, Marie will schedule a make-up class or pro-rate the next session (if a make up class is not scheduled).
- No refunds after the third full week of class.
- If student cancels before the third full week, partial refund will be mailed. Partial refund is equal to amount received minus drop-in cost of each class attended.
- Credit toward the next session may be given in the case of an extended illness or injury.